CPF Cosplay Competition 2013
If you all didn’t know, the will be no ANICOM Cosplay Competition for the first time since it started. So what we’ve got is our very own CosPlay-Fun cosplay competition, sponsored by Sungei Wang Plaza.
1st Prize – RM 1,000 cash + RM 500 cash vouchers
2nd Prize – RM 700 cash + RM 300 cash vouchers
3rd Prize – RM 300 cash + RM 200 cash vouchers
Consolation Prize x2 – RM 200 cash vouchers
Date: Sunday, 22 September 2013 – Preliminaries
Sunday, 29 September 2013 – Finals
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Venue: 6th Floor, Hong Kong Station, Sungei Wang Plaza
HOW TO ENTER
1. This competition is open to all Malaysians above the age of 13.
2. Registration is open now & will close on Tuesday, 17 September 2013 at 11:59pm or when the quota for entries is met.
3. This competition is open to the first 20 complete entries.
4. To register, each entry must send an email with subject “CPF Cos Com Entry” to email@example.com with the following information:
Please select one: SOLO / DUO / TRIO.
NAME: (As in I/C)
NICKNAME: (to be introduced)
[For SOLO entries]
TEAM MEMBERS NAMES: (As in I/C)
TEAM MEMBERS NICKNAMES: (to be introduced)
CONTACT NUMBER (1 main person):
COSPLAY CHARACTERs (& version): example Hatsune Miku ver Heart Hunter
GENRE: (example: Game, Anime, Comic, Novel): example Game
SERIES TITLE: (example: Project Diva)
5. Photo Submission – please attach 1x picture of character you (& your team) will be cosplaying & NOT you wearing your cosplay costume. Example: if you are going to cosplay Miku Heart Hunter then please attach picture (minimum 500kb) of Hatsune Miku Heart Hunter.
6. Original characters (OC) aka self-created characters, fan interpretations, & random characters i.e. generic soldiers, zombies, vampires, policemen etc. are ineligible for entry.
7. All contestants will be informed by email if your entry is complete & successful.
More details on the Facebook event page: CPF Cosplay Competition 2013.
Please take note that the venue stage is pretty small compared to other cosplay competitions. So space is quite limited. The exact dimensions are of the platform is 368cm x 240cm (L). And you will have to prepare your skit performance accordingly.